• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Postcards for Karina Hansen

Ren

This info may have already been shared elsewhere, but I just wanted to again call attention to Karina Hansen, who was abducted by Danish State police last year, for the "crime" of ME.

I know many and perhaps most of us live on a fixed income and/or are dependant upon the generosity of others. And within such restraints, international postage may not be a possibility.

But for those who are able, I wanted to share the address (from Justice for Karina Hansen) where postcards of support may be sent. I assume the Danish gestapo will not permit mention of ME or their abuse, etc.

Words of support and love, however, will hopefully still make it past State censors to reach Karina and her loved ones.

Hammel Neurocenter
Kognitiv Klinik, H4
Voldbyvej 15, 8450 Hammel, Denmark
Att: Karina and Ketty Hansen

(taken from: https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForKarinaHansen/info)