Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Postassium Usage

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gracee41, Jun 5, 2016.

1. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

I have MTHFR and have been taking methyl B12 for a few months now. Also, labs had shown I had a functional deficiency. Within the last few days, I have had symptoms of low potassium. I've supplemented with potassium which helped greatly. I know potassium is needed when new cells are being formed. I searched here but was not able to find an answer to this. Will I need to take potassium the rest of my life or will the need decline as new cells being formed level off?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    @gracee41 I needed high doses of potassium for a couple years, while implementing Freddd's Protocol. Once I'd been on it for awhile, and had done considerable detox (which might not be related) I no longer need any supplemental K+. It seems to be very much related to cellular healing, new cell growth.

gracee41 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.