Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Postassium Usage

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gracee41, Jun 5, 2016.

1. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

I have MTHFR and have been taking methyl B12 for a few months now. Also, labs had shown I had a functional deficiency. Within the last few days, I have had symptoms of low potassium. I've supplemented with potassium which helped greatly. I know potassium is needed when new cells are being formed. I searched here but was not able to find an answer to this. Will I need to take potassium the rest of my life or will the need decline as new cells being formed level off?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    @gracee41 I needed high doses of potassium for a couple years, while implementing Freddd's Protocol. Once I'd been on it for awhile, and had done considerable detox (which might not be related) I no longer need any supplemental K+. It seems to be very much related to cellular healing, new cell growth.

gracee41 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.