1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Post your NutrEval Krebs Cycle Results...

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by dannybex, May 12, 2013.

1. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    There was a great thread on here about SOD2. There was a member who got significant energy from taking Biotec Extra Energy Enzymes, as in being able to get out of bed. I don't understand the mechanism yet; haven't gotten that far in my research. It's on my list of stuff to try after I get a good handle on methylation.

For now, I'm viewing SOD2 as "icing on the cake", not the the main thing causing fatigue, as 99% of the people on here have MTHFR, and far fewer have SOD mutations. But I believe it would explain for me why back when I was normal, why I never had quite the energy of other people, needed more sleep than others, etc.

But getting somebody out of bed is a lot more than "icing", so you never know.
    roxie60 likes this.
  2. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    Wow. And you survived! :)

Did you notice any worsening during those six months? And if I may ask, how many fillings did you have?
  3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I know, I'm surprised I was able to tolerate it all, knowing what I know now about the shape of my methylation cycle.

I don't remember feeling worse, other than if I got the dose too high. Then I would feel flu like aches and extra tired. So I just cut back until I felt ok. I think I had 6 fillings at that time. Most of them on the small side.
  4. gregh286

gregh286

Hi guys,
    hope someone can help me with krebs cycle.(attached to post)
    just got results last week. On/off fatigue last 12 months,
    I get intermittent fatigue, with good respites of 7-10 days, so my system is "on the fence",
    This looks about right with my krebs cycle as most acids, etc are right on the low border, succinic acid is non-existant.

I would really really appreciate any comments or advice to improve my cycle and stabilise my energy with supplement.
    The lactic acid is really low @ 2.0, but i eat much meat, I would have expected this protein score to be higher.

Thanks guys
    Greg

Attached Files:

See more popular forum discussions.