1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

post exertional symptoms

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by uni, Jul 5, 2012.

1. uni

uni

Does anyone get insomnia/poor sleep as a post-exertional symptom?
  2. voner

voner Senior Member

Yep.

Have you noticed what your symptoms are when your insomnia occurs?
  3. uni

uni

Hmm, basically a wired feeling. Brain is unable to calm down and fall alseep. Of course, I feel worse the next day if I haven't slept well the previous night.
    justy likes this.
  4. Bunchy

Bunchy

UK
    YES - I have poor feverish sleep with night sweats and body pain, bad nightmares and only "half sleep".

I have to do very little activity for the next day or two to get my sleep back to "normal".

Love Esperanza x
  5. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    yes, usually a bad spell of sleep is a sign of over doing things for me.
  6. Sparrow

Sparrow Senior Member

Canada
    Yep. Me too. If I've overdone it, I have a ton of trouble shaking that wired feeling at night. If I've managed to stay within my comfortable limits, I tend to get to sleep okay.
  7. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Yes.. over doing it can either cause worst insomina issues then I usually have or go the complete opposite other way and cause hypersomina for me. I never know what symptoms Im going to trigger when I over do things.

See more popular forum discussions.