Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Post by Dr. Ben on necessary SMP cofactors

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by sregan, Jan 4, 2015.

1. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    Hanna likes this.
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Thanks for this interesting Ben Lynch post. My understanding is that Fred and some others did a glutathione trial a few years ago, and had such terrible effects that they quit the trial early. I was supplementing w/ denatured whey a few years ago, and had a terrible toxic reaction. I was using a few other things for 'energy', including ribose...ended up in toxic psychosis. I now attribute it to the glutathione, but I'm also sulfur, histamine intolerant, so who knows. I'm pretty sure there are other members of the forum who use glutathione, some IV. :confused: You might try a search for it.

Maybe liposomal is different??? Also, I see Ben refers to molybdenum, B1 to open pathways if sulfur issues. His references to SOD make me want to understand more about it. Next on my list of things to research:rolleyes:

sregan likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.