Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Possible POTS

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by Penny78, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Penny78

Penny78

ireland
    Hi i havent posted in a while but i think i have POTS.I get dizzy when i sit up and ive been fainting as well.I am on heart meds for a fast heart rate and high blood pressure.

Does this sound like POTS?I was well enough for the last few years but in the last few months i have been so very tired.If i go outside i get super fatigued.I cannot exercise at all otherwise i get even more tired.I currently cannot get out of bed i feel better and more awake when i am in bed.Does this make sense?

My rheumy says there is a strong possibilty i have cfs.I was told by one of my previous GP's that i have cfs.I am just so very tired and i wake up and i dont get refreshing sleep.Sorry for the long post.

2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

Toronto

See more popular forum discussions.