• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Possible adrenal fatigue

Good night my friends. I think possibly have adrenal fatigue and would very much help from all of you to come to a conclusion because I have suffered a lot, for a long time.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
Hi Juilus,

I had bad adrenal fatigue syndrome. I recovered with Dr. Lam's book.

I took a cortisol test but it was not very useful to me.

I think symptoms are more accurate and important. If you have symptoms, that shows there is a problem more than a test does.

Hello my friends. I am very grateful for the great help you are offering me. I have many exams because I am not a person of great financial resources so hopefully the few tests that I can serve. Thank you very much.

I always had a lot of trouble with excessive physical fatigue and delayed onset muscle recovery and ill immune system. I suffer from depression, anxiety syndrome of panic.
Often I have trouble sleeping at night, gain weight easily, have trouble gaining muscle mass and have a great appetite for sweets. I would love to find a solution to my problem because it prevents me to live well. I really need to find a solution. Please help me.

T3: 1.57 nmol / L
free t4: 12.1 pmol / L
tsh: 4,000 Uul / ml
T3R: 0.10 ng / dl
free testosterone: 5.99 ng / dL
total testosterone: 239.70 ng / dL
fsh: 2,55 mUI/mL
E2: 18,37 pg/mL

HORMONE ACTH adrenocorticotropic 11.2 pg / mL
Lower ANTI TPO Antibodies to 10.0 IU / ml
GROWTH HORMONE <0.05 HUMAN HGH
IGF somatomedin C 1 216.0 ng / ml