1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"Positive psychology exercises can be harmful for some" (Nov 2011)

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

I've a feeling I read about this before somewhere but nothing is showing up under a forum search for Sergeant. I thought it was interesting as sometimes many seem to think the only two options with psychological interventions is that they help or they don't make any difference.

Article continues at: http://www.bps-research-digest.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/positive-psychology-exercises-can-be.html
    WillowJ likes this.
  2. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Interesting ... I wonder if the trait of psychological neediness has some relationship with physical neediness.
    Enid likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.