1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pollen! is ruining my sleep. What to do?

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by Dreambirdie, May 2, 2014.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    not THAT brave. ;)
  2. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    Isn't that a sign of bartonella? When the soles of your feet hurt?
  3. john66

john66 Senior Member

Try Perque Quercetin it helps me in high doses. I think it is called Repair Guard of Pain Guard. Russell Jaffe has a few youtube videos about Buffered C, Quercetin and alkaline balance.
  4. manna

manna Senior Member

my mum, who does not have me/cfs but used to haver to close windows during the spring pollen season, is helped greatly by salt inhalers. they help me too though myy difficulties with pollen are not that great. i'd often wondered if bromelain, which is an enzyme in pineapples used to tenderize meat as it digests protein, would be usefull as pollen is a protein...seem,s it is used for such things. eatiing sprouted mung beans or lentils could help too as these are packed with protease that will circulate your system scavenging on undigested whole proteins. salt inalers would be my first port o' call. its possible they'll only relieve though and not totally negate it. asthma and hayfever are what they are mainly used for i believe.
  5. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
  6. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    call your TCM office. they'll make you up something great i bet!
    Dreambirdie likes this.
  7. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Yes I think it is Ema.
  8. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Then you must need some new shoes. :D
  9. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Little Bluestem
    oh I love shoes.....but can't wear most of them any more as my feet are so sore, but even so I can still wear comfy ones like Rockport for short periods (love them) so just ordered some in a sale, you americans are so lucky having so much choice, shipping is more than the shoes>>>>>>>.
    Little Bluestem likes this.
  10. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    @maryb FitFlops are from the UK i believe and i have *never* worn more comfy shoes. seriously, i can't wear any of my other shoes any more. It even hurts to go barefoot in my house, which I always used to do.

I dunno what the magic is, but it's there. I have the "sling" kind with a toe ring, and a pair of boots. Amazing. I think they are are even, over time, fixing my flat feet.
  11. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @leela
    oh I have so many needs re shoes, they have to be flat, my balance is bad, I wobble enough as it is without someone to lean on, I have a high instep so need a low front, and the insole has to feel like heaven. Hey on the bright side I don't have flat feet:)

See more popular forum discussions.