1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Poll: What brand/form/dose/timing of potassium do you take? What switch to?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Rosebud Dairy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Rand56

Rand56 Senior Member

Myrtle Beach, SC
    Seems like you people taking potassium gluconate tolerate it well. I'll have to try that. Both potassium citrate and potassium chloride give me stomach distress. Potassium bicarbonate I can handle but I have to make sure I take it far enough away from food so it doesn't hinder the digestion of food.

2. Rosebud Dairy

Rosebud Dairy Senior Member

Potassium amino acide chelate has been doing me well, and I can take at least 2000 mg on days when I anticipate I may need to be making more red blood cells.

3. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Potassium Gluconate from Holland and Barrett, here in the UK.
    They come in 99mg tablets.
    I was taking two a day (one morning one evening) but after a low potassium episode yesterday when i forgot to take my potassium, i have trippled my dose from today. I will probably go higher once i have had time to think it over.

4. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK

See more popular forum discussions.