1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Poll: Freddd's B-12 Treatment Plan

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by caledonia, Apr 21, 2010.

?

I have tried Freddds B12 Treatment Plan with the following results:

1. I am in effective remission (80%+)

5 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. Major Improvement

22 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. Moderate improvement

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Minor improvement

9 vote(s)
    11.5%
  5. No change

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  6. Minor crash

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. Moderate crash

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. Major crash

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. Unable to continue protocol

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
  1. bootsydan

bootsydan

@Freddd

Thanks so much for your detailed information!

I am a newbie looking to embark on methylation unblocking. Just to clarify: what are the core "deadlock quartet" supplements?

My current understanding of what's initially required (in simplified terms, I've noted brands/amounts above) is this:

1) Remove folate/glutathione from diet. Add back in when comfortable with the progress of the protocol.
    2) Low dose B-Complex (1, 2 &3) without folic, folinic acid and CyCbl.
    3) Sufficient diet/supplementation of: Vit A, C, D, E, magnesium, zinc, calcium, selenium, chromium, trace minerals, lecithin, and Omega 3.
    4) MeCbl
    5) AdoCbl
    6) L-methylfolate
    7) Potassium
    8) L-Carnitine Fumarate

A few questions:
    a) is this correct?
    b) is there anything necessary/advisable to take after 8?
    c) are Bananas a sufficient source of potassium, as opposed to supplementation?
    d) any particular brands in 2 & 3 that are advisable? any that should be avoided?
    e) i plan to start on small doses of 4, 5, 6, and 8. But what are the maximum amounts I should be working up to?
    f) if I notice an increase in symptoms during the early stages of the protocol, this is to be expected and I should continue taking the supplements?
    g) if there is no increase in symptoms during the early stages than I can increase the dosages?
    h) if after increasing the dosages to the maximum there is still no increase in symptoms, nor any noticeable improvement, then I probably do not need to continue the protocol?

I really appreciate your work. Thanks so much!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

There was recently a new thread made that has all the current recommended brands of each supp in freddd s treatment plan.

Anyone know what it is called?

Thanks

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
  4. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Thanks ahmo but that wasn't the one I am thinking of if anyone else can remember it

See more popular forum discussions.