1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Poll: Freddd's B-12 Treatment Plan

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by caledonia, Apr 21, 2010.

?

I have tried Freddds B12 Treatment Plan with the following results:

1. I am in effective remission (80%+)

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. Major Improvement

21 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Moderate improvement

15 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. Minor improvement

9 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. No change

11 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Minor crash

3 vote(s)
    3.9%
  7. Moderate crash

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. Major crash

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  9. Unable to continue protocol

7 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. bootsydan

bootsydan

@Freddd

Thanks so much for your detailed information!

I am a newbie looking to embark on methylation unblocking. Just to clarify: what are the core "deadlock quartet" supplements?

My current understanding of what's initially required (in simplified terms, I've noted brands/amounts above) is this:

1) Remove folate/glutathione from diet. Add back in when comfortable with the progress of the protocol.
    2) Low dose B-Complex (1, 2 &3) without folic, folinic acid and CyCbl.
    3) Sufficient diet/supplementation of: Vit A, C, D, E, magnesium, zinc, calcium, selenium, chromium, trace minerals, lecithin, and Omega 3.
    4) MeCbl
    5) AdoCbl
    6) L-methylfolate
    7) Potassium
    8) L-Carnitine Fumarate

A few questions:
    a) is this correct?
    b) is there anything necessary/advisable to take after 8?
    c) are Bananas a sufficient source of potassium, as opposed to supplementation?
    d) any particular brands in 2 & 3 that are advisable? any that should be avoided?
    e) i plan to start on small doses of 4, 5, 6, and 8. But what are the maximum amounts I should be working up to?
    f) if I notice an increase in symptoms during the early stages of the protocol, this is to be expected and I should continue taking the supplements?
    g) if there is no increase in symptoms during the early stages than I can increase the dosages?
    h) if after increasing the dosages to the maximum there is still no increase in symptoms, nor any noticeable improvement, then I probably do not need to continue the protocol?

I really appreciate your work. Thanks so much!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

There was recently a new thread made that has all the current recommended brands of each supp in freddd s treatment plan.

Anyone know what it is called?

Thanks

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
  4. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Thanks ahmo but that wasn't the one I am thinking of if anyone else can remember it

See more popular forum discussions.