• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

POLL: Do you have jittery side effects on methylcobalamin and caffeine?

Do you have jittery side effects on methylB12 and caffeine?

• Total voters

NilaJones

I also think women, esp. menstruating women are hit with a double whammy- hormones, blood loss, nutrients used to prepare body for pregnancy every month, smaller muscles all can be potential roadblocks to CFS/ME recovery, esp. when it comes to maintaining mineral stores.

Sorry to get off topic- but I don't think one can talk about B12 and caffeine tolerance and not talk about minerals.
Recent research shows that anemia in women is almost never a result of menstruation. Instead, like men, it's usually from gastrointestinal bleeding.

All these years, docs just did not check anemic women for gastrointestinal bleeding because they assumed it was about menstruation. When they finally looked....