1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

POLL - BRian Barr or RoydsRoyds Solicitors??

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by Peep, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Peep

Peep

UK
    Who are better Brian Barr Solicitors or RoydsRoyds??
    I will be phoning one tomorrow for assistance and would like you opinion which is best for ME/Work advice?
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    The MEA recommend Brian Barr (or they did when I last asked them). Remember talking to Royds years ago and they were very nice.

If you can get Brian Barr to actually take your case that's one thing. However, you may get fobbed off to a less experienced colleague.

Same thing with Royds. Ring and see which has a senior person that can take on your case maybe? (I didn't proceed with either in the end)

Good luck!
  3. Peep

Peep

UK
    Thanks so much,
    I don't know if either will take me on as I have a federation and they don't like stepping on each others toes.
  4. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    How did it go?
  5. jajo

jajo

Try Royds Solicitors - They have a lot of experience in dealing with ME cases. Good luck

See more popular forum discussions.