1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Policy Change Now campaign #2

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by sproggle, Nov 22, 2010.

1. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
    Please note that this is not a daily email campaign, we are asking you to send each of the following emails to the addresses provided just once.

To take part:

1) Send the following response to Rt Hon. Andrew Lansley at lansleya@parliament.uk and dhmail@dh.gsi.gov.uk once.

*Update do not Bcc: ukpolicychange@gmail.com they are now blocking all emails which do so, simply email us and let us know after you have sent your email.

2) Next send the following reply to Sir John Savill at Linda.Willmott@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk once.

*Update do not Bcc: ukpolicychange@gmail.com they are now blocking all emails which do so, simply email us and let us know after you have sent your email.

3) If we receive a response from Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer at the MRC, we will formulate a response for people to send.

Thanks very much for taking part and making the Policy Change Now campaign a success!

2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Is there a bit missing here:

I've seen this info before elsewhere and I thought there was a bit somewhere in it that made it clear that there's one psychiatrist on the panel who gives low scores to biomedical proposals. As it stands, this quote doesn't make a lot of sense (to me, though who knows through the brainfog). It just looks like, "Guess who? No idea."

ETA: I forgot to say that this is a very well-written letter and a good idea! Sorry, Sproggle! Forest/trees situation.

See more popular forum discussions.