• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please vote: PR close to winning $10,000. Last few HOURS

Simon

Phoenix Rising close to winning $10,000 tonight. Please vote now!
We're now at the sharp end and this contest ends tonight, Weds 19, at midnight EST.

On the latest Leaderboard, updated at 6am EST, Phoenix Rising had enough votes - just - to qualify for a $10,000 grant. But it's a race and we can easily be overhauled in which case we get $0. We probably need another couple of hundred votes to secure the money, so each vote from here on is worth, er, about $50. And all you have to do is visit the facebook page and vote:

Vote here

If you can ask your friends to vote too, that will be even better.

Also, the Neuro Immune Disease Alliance is a handful of votes away from losing $20,000 and ending up with $10,000 instead. You get two votes so you can vote for NIDA and Phoneix Rising - and so help 2 ME charities secure $20,000, tonight.

As is the way with things you will need to allow the Chase Giving app in order to vote, but if it bothers you, here's how you can delete it:http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=17058522300266

Thanks
ps Read more updates on the front page of PR

State of play at 6am EST today:
PR0,7.jpg

*GG*

Thanks for keeping me/us up to date on this. I have a vote to us before midnight, less than 4 hours!

GG

I don't think that there's really any benefit in waiting to vote. They all count the same in the end, and the behaviour of others isn't going to be affected by how many votes PR has.

Currently we've got 1471 votes, and the people positioned at 193 have got 1300, so we've got a very good chance of winning $10,000... unless the bottom charities get a real surge in the last few hours.

To late, I'll do what I want, it's a Free country!

I guess it might make it more exciting?

When I look at the leaderboard is says the front leader has 93037 Votes

There are different levels of what charities can win. Phoenix Rising is in a position to win 10,000 dollars if they can stay above 196th place which they seem to be.

Kina.

PS. We have 1495 votes

Andrew

Thanks go to the entire community.

I want to highlight the effort in getting the vote out. It was a gigantic sig line that got my attention. And it was well organized information about how to vote that made it easy for me.

Anyone know what the vote margin was?