1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please thank the TalkHealth advisors - online clinic ends today (Weds 20 Aug)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Sasha, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Valentijn posted this on another thread and I agree, we should thank the volunteers who kindly gave their time to answer our questions:

I wanted to point out that the clinic closes today, and there's a "thank you" thread in the "adult medical" forum athttp://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=493&t=4819, which really does seem to be the best place for it :p

Anyhow, quite a few people have added their "thanks" already, and I think it would be great if PR members who have been posting there take a moment to do so as well.​

See more popular forum discussions.