1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please sign the following iPetition...( Panorama investigation)

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by sproggle, Mar 21, 2010.

1. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
    :balloons::balloons::balloons:
    Thanks everyone we now have well over 1000 signatures!!!
    :balloons::balloons::balloons:

Celebration dance as promised...

[video=youtube;5Lz6k5Zg2wA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lz6k5Zg2wA&feature=related[/video] ​
  2. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
    Big thanks to everyone who has signed so far, I'm printing off the petition in full and posting it into Panorama this friday. Will continue to collect signatures however to keep up the pressure..

I'll also be requesting people email Panorama individually &will provide a template email to make it ME friendly! ;)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/meinvestigation/

Thanks all :hug:
  3. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
    :victory: The petition is printed out, sealed up and ready to go!! :victory:

To help us out, here's a simple letter you can copy and paste into the form provided on the contact the Jeremy Vine page http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/jeremy-vine/contact/

*Will are asking for you to do this as Kay Gilderdale will be on the Jeremy Vine programme (BBC Radio 2 12-2pm) on Tuesday 11th May

4. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    Congrats on more than 1000 Sigs! I signed it too. :victory::sofa::victory:
  5. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
    Full contact details for Jeremy Vine:
    Email: vine@bbc.co.uk, Call: 0500 288 291, Text: 88291.

*We are asking for you to contact Jeremy Vine as Kay Gilderdale will be on the Jeremy Vine programme (BBC Radio 2 12-2pm) on Tuesday 11th May

Sample email:
    It would also be great if anyone who's up to it would phone in or text on the morning of the show and mention our campaign, thank you all xxx

Example Text:

Typing in the web address:
    www.ipetitions.com/petition/meinvestigation/
    isn't strictly necessary they will find it easily on google... but if ya upto the challenge lol! :hug:
  6. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi Sproggle,

I just signed this and have contacted others to encourage them to too, sorry it's a bit late. Did you ever receive a reply? I think now is a good time for us in the UK to try to do something like this because of the XMRV blood ban...

Cheers,

Cig

p.s. loved the Robert Webb!

See more popular forum discussions.