The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please sign petition to make closed information about M.E and CFS freely available.

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by drjohn, Nov 10, 2010.

1. drjohn

drjohn Senior Member

2. Nielk

Nielk

can we sign if we live in the US?

3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Hi guys - Daisymay already started a thread on this here with a link to the petition and some info - several people have already replied (including me!) to say we've signed. Anyone can sign it, anywhere in the world.

Maybe best to carry on on that earlier thread to avoid a discussion going on in parallel!

ETA: Oh! And thanks for starting the petition, DrJohn!

4. drjohn

drjohn Senior Member

Yes please, Neil. M.E. doesn't much care where you live. Why should you not, therefore, have an interest in the contents of these closed documents and please feel free to forward the link anywhere. Best wishes John

5. drjohn

drjohn Senior Member

Thanks for letting us know, Sasha. I'm sorry, I hadn't realised, or I wouldn't have done it again. Thanks for signing and your kind words. Best wishes John

6. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    No probs, it's hard to find everything on the forum! Glad to see it's doing so well (194 signatures already!)

See more popular forum discussions.