1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please Read and Comment - Perinea Canaliculus and Sizofiran

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Andrew, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    I was searching Google but have to stop for now. Head spinning. I'm having trouble figuring out if we can actually get this stuff.

Any thoughts on the below:

2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi Andrew, green lipped mussel extract (seatone) is a standard treatment for rheumatoid arthritis here in Australia and New Zealand. It is readily available. However, this means that many ME/CFSers should have tried it - and I have not heard glowing reports. I am intrigued enough that I want to try it though - I will not know if I don't try.

Bye
    Alex

3. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    My guess is the second ingredient (sizofiran) made the big difference. It is used as an immune modulator in Japan for the treatment of cancer. It has been found to boost NK cells and other immune functions.

4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    Hi, One of the defining tests when I was diagnosed in 1996 was NK cells which was really off (sorry don't remember the numbers). I'm very curious to see if anyone has tried this. Does the sizofiran come in the seatone? Thanks

5. drex13

drex13 Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio
    Beta-1, 3-D Glucan can be purchased pretty easily. I don't know if it's the same thing as S-1, 3-D Glucan.

6. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    Thanks. I'm totally clueless as to what this is and how it relates to the Seatone. Hey I have CFS so no surprise I don't get this! But you can get Seatone in the US so I'll put that on my To Get list.

See more popular forum discussions.