1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please provide your input on Disability Testing at Pacific University!

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by ggingues, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I am considering on getting the testing done to quantify my disability. If people can share their experience and what I should expect, I would greatly appreciate it!

I would like to put my work career to rest and concentrate on living a more full and healthful life!
  2. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
    I am in Canada so not sure if it applies. I did not get any testing for disability. Previously I had a psychiatrist who ordered neuropsychological tests which showed slower brain processing in my brain etc. When it was time for my back to work program, my union rep arranged a meeting at my employers head office with them, union rep, and disability insurance rep. I had a letter from my CFS Special interest doctor saying I was not fit for any return to work. His knowledge of not going beyond limits and testing would be going beyond limkts. He also did my CPP disability which I got first time.

glen

See more popular forum discussions.