Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please Participate! Blood Working Group Results Webinar

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by jspotila, Dec 16, 2010.

1. jspotila

jspotila Senior Member

Sasha suggested I cross-post this info about the Blood Working Group Results webinar tomorrow. Cort also posted the info on the Front Page.

DHHS has expressed interest in the number of people who register for/attend the Association's webinar on the BWG study as a way of gauging the community's interest in the study. You can register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/985931313

Show them we're interested! And (I hope) get answers to questions arising from Tuesday's presentations about the BWG study and results.

2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    This is a really easy way to be counted (literally!). Please do all register if you haven't already - lots of us from the other thread have registered.

3. George

George waitin' fer rabbits

South Texas
    And I have some serious questions for these people.

4. waiting

waiting Senior Member

Done already on Monday!

5. Francelle

Francelle Senior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Just think of us poor New Zealander's and Australians who will have to be up before 3am and 5am respectively, on Saturday morning. You guys got it easy - hehe!

See more popular forum discussions.