1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please help PANDORA in the Citgo Fueling Good Contest

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by frenchtulip, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I tried to enter my husbands e-mil address and it said I voted already.
    Maybe it has to be done from a different computer or you might have to log off and then log back on?
    I am not technically astute when it comes to these things.
  2. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
  4. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Yes, it will be interesting to see how it develops. But since the first 24 charities get the same prize it doesn't matter so much here.
  5. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    And look at the rules for Citgo, if they start buying votes again they can be disqualified:

"Participants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering rewards or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion."

We will have to keep an eye on them, thanks for pointing it out.
  6. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Here's a note from Marly Silverman's Facebook today:

PANDORA is ranking on the top tier on our region on Fueling for Good with 526 votes. Thank you for your votes! Please keep voting daily!
  7. Tuha

Tuha Senior Member

you have to have more computers if you want to vote more times - so it means 1 vote per computer
  8. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
  9. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    I'm having trouble voting today, it won't register my vote and just keeps flipping me back to the same page, anyone else??
  10. helen41

helen41 Senior Member

Sleepy Hollow Canada
    worked for me
  11. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    "Marly Silverman We are now on number 2 on our region. We need to climb back to nbr one. It is 4 winners for each region per each phase. After this phase there will be two others. We need to get our other orgs there too if they want to participate."

Just a friendly reminder to please vote.
    it's on my signature.
  12. Tuha

Tuha Senior Member

Now I dont understand. I thought that the first 24 charities get $5,000. So what are the rules?
  13. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Voted :) and added to my favorites bar (happy there is finally a non facebook voting thing).
  14. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I am not sure about the exact rules. Marly silverman says that the top 4 for each region wins. I think we were at first place for a while and now slipped to second. We don't want to slip more.
    In my mind, why not vote.
    It can't hurt and it's so easy.
    Just spend one minute for a good cause.
    Thank you all.:victory:

See more popular forum discussions.