1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please Help, Neuropathy Getting bad.

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by lampkld2, Jul 2, 2011.

1. aprilk1869

aprilk1869 Senior Member

Scotland, UK
    Apparently some soft drinks in America also contain brominated vegetable oil (BVO) which in itself can cause major health problems.

"After consuming several drinks daily containing BVO, some people have reported symptoms including loss of muscle coordination, memory loss, headache and fatigue, according to a study published this summer by the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany."

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...t_removing_chemical_from_canadian_drinks.html
  2. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    I would like to address neuropathies. From how they feel it's often difficult to tell if they are peripheral in the sense of happening distally to the peripheral nerves to happening in the cord with demyelinations with sub acute combined degeneration. A person can have either or both. They tell a person different things and the CNS problems are a lot more difficult to have improvement in. All sorts of neurotoxins are out there. I had lots of central and peripheral nerve problems. Currently some are under better control than others but all are massively better than 10 years ago (peripheral) or central (5 years ago).

See more popular forum discussions.