1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please help me find an IOM-related resource

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Andrew, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    I've been searching and searching for this and can't find it. What's worse, is I think I asked about this before and someone gave me a link. Either in email or here. I'd search more but I keep drifting.

Can someone give me a link to the actual CFSAC recommendation. The one that HHS is misquoting as an excuse to hire the IOM.
  2. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Sorry, can't help. Sounds like the sort of thing someone here should have a copy of though.
  3. Denise

Denise Senior Member

This is the list of highest recommendations :

http://www.hhs.gov/advcomcfs/recommendations/cfsac-recs513.pdf
    Clinical CFSAC recommends:
    •
    that you will promptly convene (by 12/31/12 or as soon as possible thereafter) at least one stakeholders’ (ME/CFS experts, patients, advocates) workshop in consultation with CFSAC members to reach a consensus for a case definition useful for research, diagnosis and treatment of ME/CFS beginning with the 2003 Canadian Consensus
    Definition for discussion purposes. (10/12)

Hope that helps
    Andrew and justinreilly like this.

See more popular forum discussions.