1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Please help, I'm worse every day and don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by EMilo, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    @Aerose91 Are you looking for a good Dr? Mine is in MA, I now travel about 100 miles, one way, to go see him, he has 2 offices in MA, the other is closer to RI, so it depends upon where you live in CT as to how convenient these locations are. FYI
  3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Thanks for the suggestion, who is it? Im currently seeing Dr Enlander in NYC and have been for about 8 months but nothing is helping at all so Ive been considering window shopping for new doctors. Anywhere in MA is fine because i travel 3 hours to see him as it is.
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I will PM you, there is another place in MA that lots of patients like. You might want to give him a little more time, you have been ill for a while now, 1 year or so, right? So you are not going to likely get well in a "short" period of time. I would imagine he has more up his sleaves?

GG

PS Have you ever heard of the Co-cure list?:

http://www.co-cure.org/USA_MA.htm
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  5. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Yeah its been 1 year and on his protocols for 8 months. Im cool with giving more time but i would have hoped that in that amount of time with his treatments i would have at least not been getting worse, let alone MUCH worse.

See more popular forum discussions.