• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please have a look at my symptoms

Hi everyone

***Mods if you feel there's a better forum than this one please move it.***

Been sick for a few years but have not gotten any help from regular healthcare. 2 years ago I started reading on my own and focusing on vitamins, been doing alot better but still many symptoms left.

It's a bad day today and I hope tomorrow will be alot better.

Im freezing alot, being cold to the bones, But then suddenly I can get hot around my head/face still feeling cold in hands and feet. Im freezing every day now, need a super hot shower as soon as possible in the morning to get back to normal feeling. It can change quickly back to feeling cold ones again though. Sleeping with clothes on.

Apart from that here's a list of other symptoms that is problems:

Symptoms:

Tired
Fatigue
Low Energy
Allergy Symptoms (no allergies reported)
Lots of mocus
Runny Nose
Brain Fog
Weak
Bad / slow recovery from activities
Weight going up and down alot, rather down than up.
Eye sight performance can improve and decrease on the same day.
Sensitivity to medicines and vitamins just as in MCS.
Hearing sense elevated.
General sensitivity
Anxiety

Appearance

"Young look"
Normal / Slender Build

Im pretty sure this is all due to a sluggish methylation process but exactly where the problem lies I do not know.

At the moment there's not any good supplements that really helps me than making it worse. Going to take some c-vitamin after posting this though.

Maybe someone see a hint or can get some ideas from my symptoms. I will check back on this thread, going to try making a decent reply. Ask away with anything you have on your mind.

Last edited:
Just thought about something else, could be valuable, I hardly sweat.

Do not sweat also regulate body temperature ?

Kimsie

Well, at least some of your symptoms suggest that you have the wrong organisms taking over in your gut. This often happens due to taking antibiotics. This happened to one of my sons and he had a lot of fatigue. You can take a look at my other posts to see what we are doing about it if you are interested.