Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Plea to colleagues by doctor felled by ME

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Aug 10, 2017.

1. arewenearlythereyet

arewenearlythereyet Senior Member

It's funny knees and hips flaring are my warning signs I've done too much. I read somewhere or saw a poll that pain was more likely to be localised to the legs ...I remember wondering why this might be at the time. Perhaps it's POTs related?

MEMum, Skycloud and Hutan like this.
  2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

It may be. For me the other discomfort at night is my feet. That ache and make me want to move them about. Through chance I've discovered that I can get relief by washing them in cold water before bed. So it seems possibly a heat issue. <Blerg> so many stupid symptoms I never even wanted to know about let alone deal with.

3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    A very interesting post on reddit by a doctor with ME. He tried to post it in the doctors' subforum for other medics to read, but it was removed, sadly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cfs/comments/6sneul/a_plea_from_a_fallen_doctor_on_chronic_fatigue/

MEMum, ballard, Binkie4 and 18 others like this.
  4. liverock

liverock Senior Member

UK
    MEMum and CFS_for_19_years like this.
  5. lauluce

lauluce as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope

argentina
    every doctor should get ME for at least a couple of months, it'll do them a lot of good

maybe some day, MEMum and ballard like this.

See more popular forum discussions.