• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Plea from Dr Bell to donate to the WPI

Frickly

Thanks Nina,Lesley and Biophile!

$4,012.00 Total In One Time Donations!
$290.00 Total In Recurring Monthly Donations!

These are only the numbers I could add up as some did not state how much they will be donating.
:D:D:victory::victory:

Frickly

Thanks Kdp!

$4,017.00 Total In One Time Donations!
$290.00 Total In Recurring Monthly Donations!

These are only the numbers I could add up as some did not state how much they will be donating.

Andrew

It looks like there is still $70 in the matching fund (previous month's donations don't count).

Nine days left before the matching fund runs out.

SeaShel

I've sent $75 since Dr Bell asked, and set up a recurring monthly donation. Hope I didn't double post, first one not showing.

Thanks so much, Andrew.

Shelley

citybug

I don't see your post either Seashel, so that will bring up our total! I love the recurring monthly donations. If started in June it will count for match.

Frickly

Thanks SeaShel!

Thank YOU! The numbers below reflect our new total.

$4,017.00 Total In One Time Donations!
$365.00 Total In Recurring Monthly Donations!

Dolphin

It looks like there is still $70 in the matching fund (previous month's donations don't count).

Nine days left before the matching fund runs out.
Thanks Andrew. I've just given $20 (I have an existing monthly standing order for research). I'll PM you the basic details as I know if I was doing one of these, I'd like to have a little proof.

Frickly

Thanks Dolphin!

Thanks Dolphin!

$4,037.00 Total In One Time Donations!

Frickly

Thanks Advocate and Orla!

Thank you!

$4,097.00 Total In One Time Donations!

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
thank+you.jpg

THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US, ANDREW

Frickly

Thank you andrew!

Thanks to Andrew and to all those who donated in response to his offer to match donations!

$4,397.00 Total In One Time Donations!

Dolphin

Just got this email from paypal after donating via the paypal button on the WPI site:

Hello ,

On Sep. 10, 2010, you sent a payment to dblades@wingfieldnevada.com for $100.00 USD.

The funds have been returned to your account.

This payment was returned for the following reason(s):

dblades@wingfieldnevada.com did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process.
Yes, I got one of them for a donation I made in early September (in honour of a PR member who has been very helpful to me). I e-mailed them about it. They say they've sorted it out but I think that may only be for future donations. I'm going to look out for the next credit card statement and see what is on it (the last one took the money but I'm guessing it's going to be now credited).