• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

PIP Appeal Today - Any Tips?

I have my PIP appeal today . Eek !

I was awarded 6 points in total - I only want / need a further 2 points as I feel I'm entitled to standard care.

I have a last minute bit of evidence that the judge may or may not accept !

Any tips ? :)

ukxmrv

Great news CFSNewbie, but sorry that they put you through all this extra stress.

My ME was much worse after appearing before a tribunal. Not only was it stressful but there was a lot of work to get all the paperwork, forms, doctors reports etc for them.

Congratulations though. people who have never been through this often don't understand how hard and unfair it can be.

I have my PIP appeal today . Eek !

I was awarded 6 points in total - I only want / need a further 2 points as I feel I'm entitled to standard care.

I have a last minute bit of evidence that the judge may or may not accept !

Any tips ? :)
Hi, I'm just waiting for forms to arrive in the post to claim pip. Any advice ? Ideally I'd like to have enough points for a mobility car, walking these days is too painful, thanks x