1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME/CFS: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pimples & Acne

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by Furball, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Furball

Furball

Hello all! I hope everyone is coping ok. I've been up & down of late but getting on with it.

So new to my inventory of symptoms are large pimples over my chest ,acne like things ( I've never suffered from that in my life before now. Some of these buggers are scaramanga-esque!!! )

Anyone else suffer from these? I'm on Sopadol tablets from pain which I try to limit to 4 a day but of late I've gone up to 6 as I think acupuncture is actually making me worse. I'll give that one more go & if it leaves me in bed again I may have to knock it on the head.

So, attractive spots or boils :(

Anyone else?

2. Yocheved

Yocheved Spoonless In Seattle

Seattle, WA, USA
    I've started getting them too, and I'm 47! Hard pimples that never seem to pop, and they get really hot. At first I thought they were spider bites. They will eventually go back down on their own, but then others come up to take their place. What's up with that?:thumbdown:

Furball likes this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I get the pimples as a result of b12. I am 100% sure because I have tried a lot of times and as soon as I stop the b12 it goes away.

Furball likes this.
  4. Furball

Furball

My doc has perscribed me some antibiotics which I'm not best pleased about but it's only a 1 week course. He thinks it was just be an extension CFS and hopes the course will clear it up.

I sometimes think as if CFS /ME is just like a constant infection that works it's way around the body giving you various conditions then moving elsewhere. I've had this one for 2/3 months . I am considering going to a sun studio as I hear mild visits can help the skin & it may make me feel a bit chirpier.

It's bizarre to think what has happened to my body over the last 20 months! Bloody annoying

5. jamesrobert

jamesrobert

Lafayette, LA
    Ice can be used to quickly get rid of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in freezing the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. learn this here now

See more popular forum discussions.