1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pills you need while asleep?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by SickOfSickness, Jul 17, 2012.

1. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    What pills help you avoid symptoms at night, giving you better sleep? I don't mean pills that are meant for staying asleep or falling asleep.

For example, I have some kind of OI or OH. I am taking thyroid in the day, and some other pills that improve circulation, BP, etc. If it's day and the pill wears off, I get more symptoms and don't like the feeling. Same with some kinds of allergy treatments. I am thinking of trying them at night. It seems stupid to get in bed with those symptoms. Why not? Unless the pills are keeping me awake or making me wake early.

I have not seen this discussed anywhere. Seems like doctors assume you only need it when you're awake. But sleep quality matters so much! Also for example, I have seen people who wear compression stockings to bed. I feel like I need them all day, and in bed too. Lying on my back or other positions is almost worse for me than sitting, for some reason.

kris likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.