1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Picture of my current daily supplements

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by PGHCFS, Oct 17, 2013.

1. PGHCFS

PGHCFS

Pittsburgh, PA
    My wife took a picture of my currents supplements, just for fun.

Attached Files:

Little Bluestem and peggy-sue like this.
  2. BFG

BFG

Sacramento, CA
    I am also building quite the collection :lol: . Out of curiosity, which supplements would you say were your top 5?
  3. PGHCFS

PGHCFS

Pittsburgh, PA
    I have lots more in a bin that I have tried and then stopped for various reasons.
    Top 5, this is hard, I went on a long vacation recently and could not pack much, I took:
    1. Equilibrant
    2. Inosine
    3. L-Lysine (along with Vit C)
    4. Olive Leaf
    5. Mushroom extract
    I believe my mecfs started suddenly with a bad virus (or something), so I lean toward anti-vitals wing most important. Also, I feel I have improved a lot since starting these 5 supplements. I wish I knew what was really helping because it gets very expensive!
    heapsreal likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.