Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Picking the best 5000 mcg brand of méthylation b12, help

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gu3vara, Oct 9, 2015.

1. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Hi,

Which brand of methylb12 should I pick if I'm looking at 5000 mcg lozenges? Slogar, jarrow, country life? I use enzymatic therapy 1000 mcg right now but would like to ramp up.

Thx!!

2. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

Solgar is good, and Source Naturals too.

As regards Solgar I used the 1000mcg a long time ago and was not very happy because the nuggets (as they call them) dissolve super fast.

The 5000mcg however don't have this problem, they last quite a bit and are effective.

Country life have very good ingredients and little sugar but they dissolve almost instantaneously. If you put them between cheeck and gum they last almost an hour but I don't find them very effective, this way. I used an entire bottle in August and slowly noticed several symptoms returning, related to B12. When I switched back to Source Naturals I immediately felt the effect and recovered in about one week.

cheers

whodathunkit likes this.
  3. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Thanks, will go with source naturels then!

4. Irwin

Irwin

Do you still using Source Naturals? Freddd said this brand has 0 effectiveness

5. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

I do, and it definitely does work, no doubt. Alternatively I use Solgar's Methyl-B12 which is equally effective and has significantly less sugar.

Cheers

Irwin likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.