1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Phosphatidyl supplementation

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Beyond, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    Do anyone use yasko Phosphatidyl serine complex? It is worth? Or there are better sources? I have some mutations that mean I really nead PC-choline.

Like lecithin, that looks cheaper and more abundant, except that it lack PC serine. I wonder if thats important.
  2. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    Beyond and helen1 like this.
  3. Graeme

Graeme almost there...

Montreal
    I’ve tried both PS and PC and I got a lot more out of the PC. I used the Natural Factors version of it. This sort of treatment is one that I intend to go back to in the future.
    Beyond likes this.
  4. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Yeah PC looks better, I have low cortisol, plus my genes call for choline. If anyone its interested you can get these genes with livewello (you dont even have to pay since you can look up the rs´s yourself).

I have decided I will use sunflower lecithin to avoid the infamous soy.

See more popular forum discussions.