• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phoenix Rising's First (Official) Forum Manager

Dainty thank you for all that you do and congrats on the forum manager position. Your a wonderful person Dainty and I would agree we are fortunate to have you look after us in this new capacity:)

leela

Dainty is the *perfect* person for this role, as she has and/or recognizes great ideas, is quick to implement them, is always considering what is best for all, and generally encourages an atmosphere of support, care, and fun.

So thank you and Congrats Dainty, and all the invisible PR team, and of course Cort, for being the progenitor of this amazing community.
:balloons:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks for putting in all this time and hard work, Dainty - I had realised that there seemed to be a much calmer atmosphere lately and it must have been you and the team making the difference!

Thank you, and like the others say, take care of yourself! :thumbsup:

ahimsa

ahimsa_pdx on twitter
:balloons: Sending some belated congratulations and cheers to Dainty! :balloons:

I'm very appreciative of all the hard work that the volunteers put into this forum.