• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phoenix rising won $300

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Edit: was telling people you didn't have to register but now I think you do!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Hey, we've climbed the board! We've left several dog rescues behind and have gone from 43rd or something to 36th for the sake of only ten more votes - we've got 20 now. This is easy!

Cort likes the idea of mentioning this on XMRV Buzz so I hope we'll get loads more votes. So, so easy!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Bumping... we're up another place since I last posted... let's beat that International Exotic Feline Sanctuary!

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
I just looked at the rules - I think you do

. Voting: iGive members may vote one time per day per membership for a video entry between Monday, November 1, 2010 at 12:01 a.m CT and Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT (the "Voting Period"). At the conclusion of the Voting Period, the entry that has received the greatest number of iGive member votes and has satisfied the Official Rules will be declared the "Grand Prize Winner" on or before Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:01a.m. CT. All other prizes will be awarded at the same time, based upon their voting totals. iGive membership is free. Voting takes place at http://www.iGive.com/html/videocontestvote.cfm

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks everybody. I'm going to start spreading this around :)

You're sure there's no need to register? Just click and vote?

I registered for the original video and then when I clicked the link that helen41 provided for this new one, I was just presented with the video and a vote button next to it to hit without having to register. As far as I can tell there's no need - any way of someone who has never registered trying now and telling us?

Maybe it's that you register once but don't have to keep signing in?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Oh! Just gone back to the iGive site and I can see it's acknowledging me by name so I must be permanently logged in. Sorry for the confusion, everybody!

BTW it's also telling me PR has $99.24 now!

Wayne

Just voted again today. It was easier than yesterday when I had to register. You just click, wait for a few seconds, and get confirmation the vote has been tabulated, along with a reminder to vote again tomorrow. Too easy!

IntuneJune

Voting

I registered........but not sure if my vote counted? I did not download anything.... Phoenix Rising's name was shown.....

Hummm, confused.

June

Sasha

Fine, thank you
58 votes, 27th place, Constant Love :)Retro eek::confused: sounds tiring) lying by the roadside, now we're level with some Star Trek figurines... oh look, Scotty has escaped to Phoenix Rising! :headache: