• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phoenix rising won $300

helen41

At the risk of being a naysayer....
Dolphin, you make me question if we should continue this level of activity. We have a solid $250-who would have guessed we could skyrocket like that??? :Sign Good Job:The chance of getting to $500, assuming 3rd place doesn't get even one more vote, would require 170 votes a day from us. That seems a lot.
I want to save some of this enthusiasm. There is another group of turnips waiting in the wings, hoping to make an entrance very soon....;)

Merry

Ok, Helen and leaves, I'll vote for Pandora tomorrow and every day until the end of the contest.

Seems like a good strategy to get more money from this contest for the ME/CFS community.

beesknees

Dont forget to keep voting this weekend. With most people preoccupied with the holiday weekend, it's a perfect chance for us to gain votes.

IntuneJune

Pandora's turn

OK, done for today, I forgot.....think it was 25 votes?

So since we cannot overtake those coonhounds, we can call in reinforcements (Pandora) and SURROUND the hounds!!!

I am taking a break from Thanksgiving day preparations..... put my feet up, but the clock does not lie, time to get moving again.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

June

Frank

voted for PANDORA, let's get them to the first 18.

People we are now VOTING FOR PANDORA, because it's highly unlikely we will get to the 3rd place.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Have voted for Pandora does it matter there PR are only 75 votes in front of no 6?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Have voted for Pandora does it matter there PR are only 75 votes in front of no 6?

1st place gets $1,000, 2nd/3rd gets $500, 4th to 8th gets $250 and 9th to 18th gets $150. So as long as we stay at 8th or above, we get $250. If we can get PANDORA to 18th, they get $150.

Dolphin

1st place gets $1,000, 2nd/3rd gets $500, 4th to 8th gets $250 and 9th to 18th gets $150. So as long as we stay at 8th or above, we get $250. If we can get PANDORA to 18th, they get $150.
Yes,

All these
Grayson Co. Humane Society: 996
UGA Relay For Life: 799
The Youth Center: 749
JDRF - Alex's Superstars!: 672
Illinois Doberman Rescue Plus: 632

would need to pass out
Phoenix Rising: 1074
(or less else ones lower again would need to come up).

urbantravels

disjecta membra
I'm continuing to vote for Phoenix Rising. Nothing against Pandora, but the money involved is not that big and I'd rather the time and effort invested so far in what we have voted for not be wasted by letting PR slip back down in the rankings.

usedtobeperkytina

Gosh

I was distracted this weekend. And I look over here, and you guys are doing my job for me. Thanks.

By the way, as a good example of what the money can do, we printed 1,000 brochures, with stories of people with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, Gulf War illness and chronic Lyme. The ME/CFS story was Ryan Baldwin. We particularly looked for those who did not fit the stereotype for each illness.

Marly told me last week that she may have to print 1,000 more. I have distributed them to my other clients, such as the city I work for. It's about awareness. Marly has been distributing them also.

You can see what it looks like here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pu0Fn1oRN4 (It is pretty large, may take a while to show.)

Thanks.

Tina Tidmore
P.A.N.D.O.R.A., Inc.
Communications Director

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just voted for PANDORA - now at 62 votes and 38th place, still possible to rise very very quickly past all those low-vote pet home charities...

shannah

Marly told me last week that she may have to print 1,000 more. I have distributed them to my other clients, such as the city I work for. It's about awareness. Marly has been distributing them also.

You can see what it looks like here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pu0Fn1oRN4 (It is pretty large, may take a while to show.)

Tina,

When I click on the link it takes me to a video with Annie Lennox. Is there another link?