Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pharmaceutical grade supplements - trust them?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by sickntired771, Nov 24, 2014.

1. sickntired771

sickntired771

The really good supplements seem to be hard to find and I don't really comprehend this. If they are by prescription why do some vitamin stores carry them but not the big vitamin shops and health food stores?

Right now I take Pure Encapsulations but I am looking into others like Thorne, Allergy Research, etc that seem to be very good. I am just wary as to why I don't see these more widely available. How can I trust them if they are small companies?

Which "good" vitamin companies do you trust?

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    Thorne and Allergy Research Group are good. I don't know where you're looking but I see them on Amazon, Pureformulas.com. Just google them you'll find what you want.

3. sickntired771

sickntired771

Im more concerned that I don't see them in retail stores unless they are very specialty vitamin stores.Why aren't they in places like Whole Foods? If they are so limited they cant make much money and if they don't make much money how certain can we be we are getting good pure quality stuff?

4. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    They are mostly in doctor's offices where they are marked up handsomely.

I also think Thorne, Allergy Research and Douglas are reputable brands.

See more popular forum discussions.