• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Petrovic CFIDS Health Centre - Petrovic protocol - anyone tried it?

snowathlete

My mother has been looking at this and thinks this may be worth a try. Has anyone had any experience with it? It looks like its been around for a while, so i would guess its not been that affective?

http://www.cfidshealth.com/

But maybe im wrong, maybe its great?

Would love to hear from you if you know anything about it.

beaverfury

beaverfury
Hm. Not a big response.
What does the Petrovic protocol involve? The site has glowing testimonials.

From my brief googling i can only find talk of antioxidant therapies. Even my googling is getting fatigued.

xks201

Carvedilol is an extremely strong antioxidant prescription blood pressure med. That I have seen does not even relieve CFS symptoms. If you read the testimonials on his website most people actually aren't completely better. Maybe 40% better - and that is usually the placebo rate.

aquariusgirl

i know someone who did the petrovic protocol a million years ago... some improvements...but not sure she would recommend it now...she's done a zillion things since then.. abx, chelation, stool infusions...still working on it all so I wouldnt' break the bank on it..