1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Petrovic CFIDS Health Centre - Petrovic protocol - anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by snowathlete, Oct 22, 2011.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    My mother has been looking at this and thinks this may be worth a try. Has anyone had any experience with it? It looks like its been around for a while, so i would guess its not been that affective?

http://www.cfidshealth.com/

But maybe im wrong, maybe its great?

Would love to hear from you if you know anything about it.
  2. beaverfury

beaverfury beaverfury

West Australia
    Hm. Not a big response.
    What does the Petrovic protocol involve? The site has glowing testimonials.

From my brief googling i can only find talk of antioxidant therapies. Even my googling is getting fatigued.
  3. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Carvedilol is an extremely strong antioxidant prescription blood pressure med. That I have seen does not even relieve CFS symptoms. If you read the testimonials on his website most people actually aren't completely better. Maybe 40% better - and that is usually the placebo rate.
  4. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hi Snowathlete,

Did you ever follow up on this? -- Thanks.
  5. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

i know someone who did the petrovic protocol a million years ago... some improvements...but not sure she would recommend it now...she's done a zillion things since then.. abx, chelation, stool infusions...still working on it all so I wouldnt' break the bank on it..

See more popular forum discussions.