• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Petition to UK government not to restrict Freedom of Information

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
Thanks to @moosie for notifying us of this - I am posting it here in the hope that more people will see it and sign:

Petition wording:
The government has setup a commission to look to restrict or remove all rights under the Freedom of Information act - the act needs to be left alone and commission disbanded. We have a right to open government and this should not be removed.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/104547

Last edited:

SilverbladeTE

Lol fat chance, sorry, but it will take a real brouhaha to stop them, the march to hell is well on it's way, and they are absolutely determined to wreck every God damn thing people have worked for 250+ years to build.
The Rule of Law, Democracy, justice, a working economy?
Pish! They will control ALL or see the world in nuclear ash.

Even Labour is now so infested with NeoLiberal murderous scum they've backstabbed Corbyn and supporting the *corporate* Jihad:
lets bomb Syria and then march on Tehran and maybe Moscow!

de-1933.gif

Note for those not so informed: Neoliberal is NOT "liberal" it's part of the blasphemous amoeboid evil that also vomitted forth the "NeoCons" who sure as hell were NOT "conservatives", either.
That evil didn't die in Berlin like it should, alas, or rather, the force that was behind it and put it in power.
less "Nazism" more "corporate/Oligarch control freaks"

if you think I'm kidding, folks, you are sadly misinformed. Please read and consider attitudes and events.
The Uk Prime Minster has NO justification of Public support for yet another atrocity of war, yet he's determined to bomb Syria...not ISIS, oh no, ISIS is a tool for the Corporate scum who're destroying everything.
Their Saudi Arabian paymasters beheaded, stone, crucify and torture hundreds oh, and smuggle cocaine by the TON,, yet they are not being bombed back to the hell they richly deserve...funny that, isn't it?

Russians have called their bluff, and created true "Dr Strangelove" Doomsday bombs, and as the film pointed out, you have to let the other side KNOW you have them, so the Russians, masters of "maskirova", somehow had it leaked live on TV...ah huh.
Mini-subs armed with 100 megaton cobalt bombs.
Why? because they know the lunatics who're running things in the West are pushing towards destruction and invasion of everyone who isn't controlled by them, so that's the Russian's "F U, eat this if you try, b*tches!", their Sword of Damocles.
note, waaaay too slow a weapon to be a First Strike device, not what they're meant for.
It's because the lunatics in Congress (or rather as always their Oligarch overlords)
have been screwing around with "Mutually Assured Destruction" and disarmament treaties.
M.A.D. relies on no one having anti missile systems, guess who has been putting them up on the Russian's borders? If M.A.D. is made pointless and American politicians think they can nuke Russia and "win"...?

Although the blast and tsunami they'd created would wreck everything within 20 to 40 miles, it would be the colossal fallout that'd be the killed, everyone 1000+ miles downwind is a goner unless in *very* secure filtered deep bunker because the fallout is so much and gamma emitter par excellence
but when several go off world wide rates of cancer etc would soar.
Did anyone miss this little news item or it's true significance other day?

So, while I appreciate the attempt of this post, and I know not every politician is a corrupt degenerate or cocaine addict or lunatic, there's only ONE way you can change the minds of the sick perverts and killers in charge...

18dy45p66s7cvjpg.jpg

Rebel or die folks! that's your choice.

SilverbladeTE

I know a lot of folk won't get what I just posted, but...Chilcot Inquiry, 6 years delayed, Iraq War...
why?
So, you think the vermin in Westminster and Whitehall want peons able to discover the criminality they have been up to, to have a say, to know, to have Rule of Law? bugger that for a game of soldiers, as far as they are concerned!

What has been done to the ME/CFS patients is deliberate *GENOCIDE*
it' is mas murder by deliberate neglect, by deliberate prevention of treatment and care
by allowing and legalizing and encouraging abuse of all kinds.

There's a lot of bastards need done by as we did once at Nuremberg, and for a LOT more than just our abuse and condemnation to wrongful slow death.

In American, oddly enough, it's been the General Accounting Office which, because of its meticulous records, has been used to uncover horrible evils, such as the extensions of the Tuskegee Experiment to South America.
The Whitehall parasites (that's the UK's government bureaucracy) would sh*t blue bricks if their cover ups and crimes were exposed
I wasn't kidding when I said the UK was MORE secretive than the Soviet Union was, and while Stalin was arguably the 2nd most heinous bastard in Human history, the Soviet Union's grotesque brutality was bloody child's play compared to the Machiavellian evils of the British Establishment.
jackboots, gulags and gas chambers are easy to see and understand evils.
Creating terrorist groups, playing one side against the other, arming every bugger under the sun with guns other folk manufacture (as we can't have Uk peons having lots of jobs or guns), etc, now that Britain does with incredible skill

So, online petitions...no, you want to change things, picket Westminster, en masse.
not voting for Labour or Conservative would help, too. They're as bought as 3 dollar hooker in a 5 cent town :p
(and apologies to working ladies, they work for a living and I'm quite sure are more likely to attain heaven than most of the reprobates in politics these days, who're surely on an express elevator to Hell, going down! :p )

I just have a funny feeling they might try to sneak changes through just for them - as they are not public but 'owned' by the "Russell Group". Or maybe I just need a very large bar of chocolate. :)

sarah darwins

Last edited: