International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Peter White/Barts - comments on draft NICE guidelines - insight into their views

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Dolphin, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Cheshire

Cheshire Senior Member

:vomit:
    This man has a serious responsabilty in the disaster we're all stucked in. I hope one day he will be held accountable.

2. Chrisb

Chrisb Senior Member

This letter from White came at a crucial point in history. It followed on from an earlier letter from Wessely which led to him being invited to give a presentation at a meeting, already arranged, at which Prof Thomas of the Royal Free was to give his views to a junior minister. It was only after that meeting that White wrote.

Unfortunately in the file for 1992/93 there is only an acknowledgment. The substantive response which must have been in the subsequent block of papers for 1994 would be interesting.

I think the papers are linked on the website of the Grace Charity. There was a recent thread on which the link was noted by @Countrygirl but at present I am in no fit state to find it.

Solstice, Laelia, Esther12 and 2 others like this.
  3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK

Here you are @Chrisb https://www.thegracecharityforme.org/documents/

(I am sorry to hear you are not on the top of your bounce........I hope you improve very soon.:hug: )

Chrisb likes this.
  4. Chrisb

Chrisb Senior Member

Countrygirl likes this.
  5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Countrygirl and Molly98 like this.

See more popular forum discussions.