Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Persistent Chlamydiae

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by merylg, Oct 9, 2011.

1. merylg

merylg Senior Member

Sydney, NSW, Australia
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Very interesting indeed - thanks merylg - my own Consultants referred to my arthritis as "reactive" (but from what I was never advised so well advised to look into)

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Interesting topic, so much that most docs dont know about these types of infections. Off the top of my head 3 abx are normally used and introduced 1 at a time, doxycycline, then azithromycin and after several months flagyl is pulsed. This strategy is used to kill the infection during its different life cycles. All abx are started off slowly like every second or third day until they are well tolerated then the next is added and so on, die off reactions are common with this treatment and the length of treatment can last years, die off reaction isnt said to last that long though. there is a Cpn thread with alot more info.

cheers!!!

4. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    NAC is supposedly pretty effective against CPN - 2 x per day on empty stomach is worth a try.

See more popular forum discussions.