1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pedialite: Best thing for High Heart Rate

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by lnester7, Feb 1, 2012.

1. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    To all,

After I posted a reply for somebody I have being experimenting with doses of Pedialite and decided to share my findings! Pedialite is By FAR the BEST thing I have found to control high HR during relapse. I am doing a bottle a day 33.8OZ.

TX Sushi!!! I did what u told me to took a whole bottle at the time. I woke up today w RHR of 97, I was afraid to have a bad relapse and Took a whole bottle of it, my hr Has been in 83 and lower since then (good number for me). Just thought to share the tip.

2. Calathea

Calathea Darkness therapy

Scotland
    Great idea! Do you happen to know how much sodium and potassium are in each bottle in grams? I make up my own electrolyte drink using low-sodium salt, amongst other things, and I can't make head or tail of the quantities listed on the Pedialyte site.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Pedialite Content

PEDIALYTE PROVIDES (PER LITER): Sodium, mEq: 45; Potassium, mEq: 20; Chloride, mEq: 35; Zinc, mg: 7.8; Dextrose, g: 25; Energy, Cal: 100;

Can somebody pls translate from mEq to mg?

See more popular forum discussions.