1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Paying for drugs ordered online

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by orion, Nov 20, 2009.

1. orion

orion Senior Member

UK
    Hi everyone,

I'm toying with the idea of ordering some drugs from an online pharmacy and I'm wondering whether anyone here can offer tips on the safest ways to pay.

Some of the companies out there look a bit shady. Whilst I don't mind risking a bit of money, I'm very reluctant to give them my credit/debit card details. However, I've heard that some companies offer debit cards that put a ceiling on the amount that can be debited, and can only be used once. That sounds ideal to me. Does anyone know of any companies that offer such a facility? I live in the UK.

Thanks in advance.
  2. busybee

busybee Senior Member

Hi orion

I've used the following and not had a problem other than junk mail.

magicpharma.com
    emedoutlet.com
    kamagra-up.com

Maybe you could have a second bank account with only a small amount of money in and no overdraft facility.

Bx
  3. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
    Do set up a separate email address for this, as you will probably receive loads of spam after using them - I did (& still am)
  4. perovyscus

perovyscus

pharmacy-reviewer.com shows drugs without prescription.

pharmacyescrow.com coupon I have is #120979 has a doctor look at your order.

and pharmacychecker.com shows licensed pharmacies with pharmacists and rx required.
  5. markjoetay

markjoetay Guest

Hey busybee, thanks a lot for suggesting emedoutlet.com. Its really a great online pharmacy. I have ordered Tadalafil 10mg tablets at just $2 per tablet. Its really cheap and safe pharmacy.

Thanks

See more popular forum discussions.