1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pat's Petition (35,000 and counting) to the UK government

Discussion in 'Petitions' started by oceanblue, Apr 21, 2012.

1. oceanblue

oceanblue Senior Member

UK
    This is an e-petition that needs 100,000 signatures (by Nov) to get debated in parliament. Unlike a lot of other e-petitions this one looks like it could make the 100k target, so please do sign (if UK based) and ask others to do the same.

Pat's Petition facebook page

It's already been backed by a number of UK charities including MIND and the RNIB.

2. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Hi, ive just stumbled across this e petition through another website. It looks like a good idea to sign - but they only have 45,000 so far and need 100,000 by november. If they get 100,000 then the UK Govt has to look at the issue in the commons.ll the best Justy .
    I just signed. It only takes a few minutes.

All the best, Justy.

3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I got an email about it just now via the Benefits & Work site - just signed.

4. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Yes Sasha, thats where i saw it - lets hope lots more people sign now!

See more popular forum discussions.