1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Patricia Cain/Kane? not sure of spelling virus/bacteria protocol anyone heard of this

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by herbqueen, Apr 18, 2010.

1. herbqueen

herbqueen

I heard that it involved I.V.s of phosphatidyl choline, which pushes its way into cells and pushes out viruses and bacteria and supposedly works against Lyme.

Does anyone know much about this?

2. readyforlife

readyforlife Senior Member

My doctor put me on her protocol. I took phosphatidyl Choline (PC) for a year. PC cleared up my brainfog, they use this for dementia. I bought my PC from bodybio.com it's not cheap I think that I was taking three softgels three times a day. Sometimes when I feel brainfog coming on I'll order a bottle and it clears it up. Does nothing for energy. I also had Gluthoine pushes at the same time.

See more popular forum discussions.