• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Patient-driven video project - footage needed!

Emily Taylor

We love to support the creativity of patients and help them achieve their goals. So, we are excited to help a patient-driven video project.

SMCI is assisting a patient who is working on a video project (a labor of love!). She is requesting footage of fellow patients facing severe moments with their ME/CFS symptoms. iPhone, home movies, or any other video to capture these difficult experiences as they occur. Please email footage or questions to solvecfs@solvecfs.org

If your files are too large to transfer, please utilize wetransfer.com free services to solvecfs@solvecfs.org

AdamS

This seems like a great idea, especially given the power of Facebook/Youtube thesedays.

maple

I would respectfully suggest that it include footage of the same folks when they are not feeling their worst, since the problem is that we often look OK to the world... and the world doesn't see the contrasts.

Emily Taylor

Thanks for the suggestion, Maple! I will be sure to pass that along to the patient/project manager

I would respectfully suggest that it include footage of the same folks when they are not feeling their worst, since the problem is that we often look OK to the world... and the world doesn't see the contrasts.