1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

participants needed still Gold Coast/Brisbane Australia research trials

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Allyson, May 23, 2013.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases - NCNED
    We are still looking for participants for a study in the coming months!! If you or anyone you know is housebound and/or bedridden by CFS/ME and in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area, contact me for further information on how you can assist our research! sharni.hardcastle@griffithuni.edu.au

This is entirely voluntary and by emailing me you are in no way obliged to participate. Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions or information. Thanks again, don't forget to share this around to anyone who may be interested! NCNED.

24th May 2013 second call for participants
    merylg likes this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I have contacted them, as I am local, but with my complications I might be excluded. Thats always a factor.
    merylg likes this.
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    As I suspected diabetes is an exclusionary condition. They are happy I applied, but diabetics can not join the study.
    Valentijn likes this.
  4. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Too bad Alex.
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Hi Allyson - if being bedbound/housebound is part of the recruitment spec then it might be good to have that in your thread title - most such patients might assume they can't take part and not read the thread. Something like:

'Housebound/bedbound participants still needed for Gold Coast/Brisbane Australia research trials'.

If you like the idea, you could hit the 'report' button on my post and ask for the change to be made, or PM Kina.
    allyb and Allyson like this.

See more popular forum discussions.