1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Partial Right Bundle Block Branch Block (RBBB)

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by Gavman, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    Just had a test that found i had this problem. Anyone know anything about it?
    I'm heading to the cardiologist early April to see whats going on.
    Apparently the right ventricle of my heart doesn't function all that well, could be what my fatigue is about.

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    a RBBB can be normal for some people, Cardiologist will hopefully do more tests etc, maybe a stress test to see if any arrythmia's occurr when under stress. Basically its a delay in conduction through the heart and like i mentioned can be normal but definately get it checked out. Do u think u have other symptoms from it? Any periods where it feels like your heart skips a beat or speeds up for no reason. There is also a caution for people taking tricyclic antidepressants with arrythmias as they have the potential to worsen these or maybe just being on a tricyclic could cause arrythmias??

cheers!!!

3. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    hm yeah bro, i do get numbness on my right side. I think the effexor seems to make it worse. I dont know whether i'd be more pissed if it was nothing or if it actually was the problem.

See more popular forum discussions.