Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Partial Digeorge syndrome

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by wastwater, Mar 12, 2016.

1. wastwater

wastwater Senior Member

uk
    I think this maybe what I have,it can effect the thymus and t cells,I hope it is the answer I was looking for,I've had an immune workup for lupus,and it wasn't that,I'm not sure what tests would show problems here or if anything could be done for it,any recommendations,thanks

2. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

From what I'm reading this is usually present at birth. Here's a link but I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly. I had a link with better information but now I can't find it.

I would discuss this with your doctor. Not only would it be would be impossible to diagnose from one post but it's against the rules and for good reasons. None of us are doctors and if someone misdiagnosed you it could be harmful..

Good luck!

ETA Apologies if I came across as rather presumptuous, I thought you were a new member. I knew your avatar looked familiar! Facepalm!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    wastwater likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.